Digital Humanities EQ

A school house for infants and primary classes was built in 1870 to accommodate the Protestant Orphan School, which has already been established on the site. This building provided separate classrooms for infants and for primary boys and girls. It is now home to the School of Humanities and Communication Arts. Photo: Professor Willard McCarty.

Project Details

Campus, Heritage
UWS
Translate »